Membership Information Form
Membership includes full use of our facilities and curling is available at any time.
Instructional clinics are held at the beginning of the season by our qualified volunteer instructors. These sessions are free of charge; just come in and try it! Usually around the first week of October and again in January. Check the Calendar for Dates
What equipment do I need? If you are just starting, all you need is a pair of CLEAN sneakers and some comfortable clothing. The Club will provide you with a slider and broom. As you progress you may choose to purchase some of your own gear through our Pro Shop. Lockers are available for curlers to store their curling gear safely in the club.
When can I play?
- Regular mens, ladies and mixed league curling are held on weekday evenings, starting at 7 pm.
- “Golden age” curlers enjoy the game on Wednesday and Friday afternoons.
- Our Alpha program, for those aged 7 – 11 meets Monday and Wednesday from 4-5 after school.
- Our Junior program, for those aged 12 – 20 will meet Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. Additional time is available on other afternoons for junior and high school team play.
|Category (see below for definitions)||Annual Dues 2012 - 13*||Pay Before September 15, 2012 and SAVE 10%**|
|New Member||$251.74|| $228.85|
|New Couple||$441.49|| $401.35|
|Full Member (Couple)||$709.50||$645.00|
|Junior (12 – 20)||$104.50||$95.00|
|Alpha (7 –11)||$104.50||$95.00|
|First ˝ Year||$220.00||$200.00|
|Second ˝ Year||$275.00||$250.00|
|*Additional entry fees for special events and bonspiels may apply.|
** Membership fees must be paid in full, and all cheques must be dated no later than September 15th, 2012 to receive this discount.
- New Member: Includes all new adult curlers. Returning curlers must not have held membership for a minimum of 3 curling seasons to qualify for this rate. Able to sit on the board and have voting rights.
- Full Member: Full members have curling privileges in all league play. Able to sit on the board and have voting rights.
- Student: Any person having reached the age of 19 years and enrolled full-time in an accredited post-secondary educational institution will be entitled to full membership curling privileges at the student rate.
- Senior: Individuals must have reached their 60th birthday by December 31st of the previous curling year.
- Junior (12 – 20): Members in this category must participate in Junior level curling league.
- Full Junior: This category allows Juniors to also play in adult leagues without further penalty.
- First 1/2 Year: Includes league curling until the Christmas break.
- Second 1/2 Year: Must be signed up by the end of the New Year's Open Bonspiel to ensure participation in league play.
- Visiting Curlers from out of town clubs may spare a maximum of 3 games at no charge
- Non-members will be charged $10 per game to a maximum of 3 games.